- Remember, when choosing an option of care, many choices may be presented. Start with prayer.
- Consult person(s)
you trust. Perhaps, this will be a pastor, but it may be anyone you know who is faithful.
- List all the pluses and
negatives related to your choice(s)in light of our Faith.
- Realize that some things may be beyond your control. See
the Sacramental and Trimphant sections for more help.
- Make sure you have included your spouse and decide a course
of action with him. Pray again!
- If your spouse is "absent" for any reason, ask for the intercession of St. Joseph.
Again, sometimes there are very short window periods for such decisions.
- Trust! Pray, "Jesus, I trust in you."